Taking the audience on a Jungian journey into the collective unconscious by using the shadow as a metaphor for the primal self that gets repressed by the modern persona and also by using an underground setting and labyrinth office design to represent both the depths of the psyche and the dungeon-like isolation of our increasingly mechanistic society which prevents people from finding satisfying work or meaningful connections with others.

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Prince of Gallifrey?

Anyone that follows my other blog knows that I ventured down the long, winding rabbit hole of ubergeekdom and started experimenting with a Gallifreyan Transliterator that I found online.  Many of you are probably saying, "What the hell is that? A Gallifreyan what?" while some of you are thinking to yourself, "That is soooo cool!" Well, to make a long story short (too late?), the transliterator takes English and translates it into the imaginary language of Gallifrey or the language of the Timelords from Dr. Who.  Like I said, I explained all this on my other blog so why am I posting about it here? Well, since you asked (I know you didn't but just play along, okay?), I was playing around and threw some Prince lyrics and lines into the mix and thought I would share the Gallifreyan versions with you.  Why? I don't know other than I think they are cool looking and like I have said, I am an ubergeek to the 8th power. So, with all that said, let's get on with the show shall we? Below each phrase is the English translation.
"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to get through this thing called life"
"Goodness will guide me when love is inside me, until then life is a parade"
"Ladies and gentlemen, you must come to your senses, there are no kings on this Earth, only princes"

As I said earlier in this post, I was just playing around and decided to share these here but don't be surprised if you see more pop up from time to time.  I really like messing around with this transliterator.
Until next time, peace and be wild!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment