Taking the audience on a Jungian journey into the collective unconscious by using the shadow as a metaphor for the primal self that gets repressed by the modern persona and also by using an underground setting and labyrinth office design to represent both the depths of the psyche and the dungeon-like isolation of our increasingly mechanistic society which prevents people from finding satisfying work or meaningful connections with others.

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Can I Play With U?

What's up Purple People?!?! I know it's been a minute (more like months) but what can I say, I've been busy!  I just wanted to do a quick drive-by posting to show off this awesome new release from Sabotage entitled Can I Play With U?


I'll try to post a review or some such later but for now, if you get the chance, grab this one! You won't be disappointed!


No comments:

Post a Comment